Webinar Part 2: Kiln Working Glass
Explore the various ways to shape and manipulate glass in a kiln in this 2.30 hour webinar. The following processes will be demonstrated:
frit casting, slumping, draping, dropping, aperture pour, slurry and more!
** This is a replay of a past live webinar ** Read the information below carefully before purchasing! Non Refundable.
NOTE: Once purchased, this webinar is available for individual study only. You are not permitted to share the webinar link or accompanying tutorials with anyone else. There is an understood copyright on the content of this webinar. Any unauthorized distribution or reproduction will infringe the copyrights.Once you complete purchase a screen will appear with a PDF to download that will have the tutorials and replay link. You can access this PDF at any time by following these steps:
- Click My Account in our website’s (www.creativeparadiseglass.com) menu*.
- Log in with your email address and store account password
- Under My Orders, click Review Orders/Track Packages
- Click the Download File(s) >>> link beside your order
- At the top of the page, click the link labeled Click Here to Download the Files You’ve Purchased
- On the Your Downloads … page, click on the file name to download the file